I thought I would share some advice from Tony Robbins on how to get yourself back on track if things start going wrong for you. I have used these five principles myself for the past couple of years, and I have found that they work extremely well. Practice these things and you will get yourself back on track.
5 things to help take back control – 5 to Thrive
- Stand guard at the door of your mind. Things happen in your life which shape your mind and how you think. You have to choose what you allow in to affect your mindset. Choose empowering information to bring into your mind. Read books, listen to audio tapes, feed and strengthen your mind every day. Use incantations to reinforce positive messages. Focus on what you can control and take charge of.
- Feed and stregnthen your body. Physiology is first. When things are really uncertain, fear sets in. Strengthen your body - push yourself, get intense, go harder than you have done before.
- Get a role model that inspires you and shows you the way. Whether it be money, relationships, health etc, find a role model who has done extremely well in this field and learn what they had done. Find an example where what you want to do as been done. Find a role model who will inspire you.
- Make sure you take MASSIVE ACTION! Just do it, take action now!
- Feed and strengthen your spirit. Take time to be thankful and have gratitude for the things in your life. Give. Contribute to others who are worse off than you. Find connection. Find meaning in giving. Complete a simple act of kindness.