It has been proven time and time again that a support network can help anyone achieve even the most difficult of goals. Here are 7 ways you can help your fellow GoalWorks Group members achieve there goals...
1. Be there - do the best you can to show up for each and every meeting and arrive on time.
2. Be supportive - provide encouragement, be enthusiastic - it is contagious.
3. Commit to helping them out with at least one goal per week. It doesn't have to be much, it could be as much as a supportive phone call.
4. Utilise your networks - if you know someone who can help a group member for a goal in some way, pass their details on. You could end up helping two people in one go!
5. Lead by example - Make sure you achieve the weekly goals you set for yourself. This lifts the group standard and in turn encourages all others in the group to keep up. Take Ownership of your goals..
6. Take an interest in their goals. By understanding what they are trying to achieve, you will be able to provide better support.
7. The Golden rule... Hold them to account. By holding your team mates to account, you are holding them to a higher standard. By doing this, you are encouraging them to bring out the best in themselves and push themselves more than they would normally do. This is the secret to achieving those challenging goals...
Have a great week!