Long time no speak! I have taken a self imposed break from everything for the past week, and will continue to do so until next week. For me, 2010 has been a very busy, hectic, sometimes difficult, sometimes stressful, and rewarding year all in one. I have achieved most of the goals I have set myself, missed some others, learned a massive amount about myself, almost completed a substantial renovation on our house, continued to manage a major project in a consultancy role, grown my Goalworks business and helped some absolutely amazing people achieve their goals, met and learned from some inspirational champions, sometimes bitten off more than I could chew, and overall worked very hard.
2010 is what I have considered overall to be a learning year for me. It has set me up for what I wholeheartedly believe will be a super-successful year for 2011 in all aspects of my life. So what is planned for me for 2011? For starters..
- Improve my business as much as I can to ensure that the Goalworks Team-members receive the best value for money possible and help to ensure that they achieve 100% of the goals they set themselves
- Cut back on doing the un-necessary and use my time as efficiently as possible
- Run the first ever ‘Goalworks 12 week Transformation Challenge’ which will feature a substantial prize for the winner. As a prelude to this, I will complete my own 12 week challenge. **I will be posting more details on the Goalworks 12 week Transformation Challenge in the coming days.
- Have the Goalworks University up and running online
- Take an overseas holiday with my beautiful family
Happy New Year guys! Have a great YEAR! See you next year…how many times are you going to hear that today? ;-)