Goalworks Challenge terms & conditions
To be elegible to claim the prize for the Goalworks Challenge, you must comply with the following terms and conditions. Please Note - whether you compete for the prize is completely up to you. You are welcome to partake in the challenge without competing for the prize. However, if you wish to compete for the prize, you must;
- You must register here
- You must complete the challenge within the dates of 1st January 2011 to 30th of June, 2011.
- You must take 'before' and 'after' photos for the physical challenge aspect of the challenge holding a newspaper to prove the date of the photo. These photos are to be submitted with your entry.
- You must interact with the Challenge Forum on at least once per week for 10 weeks
- You must publish your goals for all areas of the challenge on the Forum
- You must write an essay explaining what you got out of the challenge, and how it has affected your life. Information of all goals set over the 12 weeks should be included.
- You must agree to allow Goalworks to post the results of your winning entry including the essay, your goals, and photos on the Goalworks Website
- You must agree to be interviewed by Goalworks and allow the results of the interview to be published on the Goalworks Website
- The winner will be chosen by Goalworks and an independent party. The winner will be judged on the above criteria, and successful completion of their goals in all areas.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first prize is valued at $500.00
- The second prize is valued at $250.00